Kolla igenom sin partners mobil...

Among Swedes there is a strange custom. I have never noticed this custom among eastern Eurpean people but Swedes are known for being very private.
That is that it is absolutely prohibited to even take a glance at ones partners cellphone.
I have never understood this. Why should a couple who love and respect eachother keep secrets from one another?
For instance, if I am out of battery, internet or money then I will take my partners cellphone.
I won't ask since we live together, the phone is lying on the table, noone is using it and my phone is empty.

He can also use mine whenever he want's to. I can take my mothers, brothers, friends, -you name it! phone without any hassle.
And they can take mine.
If someone else but my partner would tell me that I can not use their phone then okey, maybe they have something private at the moment.

If my partner would act like a Swede and THROW himself over his phone when I was approaching it then I would think ooookeeeey, that's not strange at aaaall.....

-Who wouldn't with such behavior?
But among Swedes this is the more "normal" behavior...

Tydligen får jag vara mer noga med hur jag uttrycker mig i andra personers kommentarsfält.

"Jag kollar igenom min mans mobil närhelst jag har lust" betyder
INTE
att varken jag eller han tittar igenom varandras mobiler varje dag för att leta efter "skumma saker".

Med det menade jag att ifall jag känner för att ta hans mobil när jag ska ut på internet för att den ligger närmare soffan eller ifall jag känner för att ta hans mobil för att skicka ett gratis sms som ingår i hans abonnemang men inte i mitt eller ringa ett samtal så gör jag det.
Han gör samma sak med min mobil ifall hans mobil är indisponibel.
Konstigare än så är det inte.

Vi har inget att dölja för varandra som många andra människor verkar ha eftersom man oftast hör "man får ju inte ens vända blicken mot partnerns mobil för det är kränkande".

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Vad roligt att du vill kommentera här hos mig :-)

OBS, du är inte anonym när du kommenterar. Din IP adress sparas och kan spåras!

.